May 28, 2013

Graduated and 22

Hello everyoneeeeee! Long time no blog. You can't never imagine how I miss my reader, all of you,  anyway. Been in the most hectic months, let me tell you, thesis is the kind of research that never that easy at least for me. It takes all my time and my mind.

Today, I'm walking to my post sheet for special reason. It's my beloved best soul sister birthday. Yeaaaay! So happy for her, she turned 22 and graduated the same year. I'm kinda shocked for sure about her graduated news. She promised me before that she would ask me come to her final exam but she didn't. Mad? I'm not, because she told me about her schedule which came out right before the final day. She has no enough time to prepare but lucky her could through it nicely.

Happy birthday, darling Evi Efrina. I wish everything good come to her lifes, many happy return and never ending blessed, all the joy, all dream will coming true. Amin Ya Rabb.

And so, thank you for being my best friend. The one that I really could enjoy being my self in happiness even sadness. We have been through dramas, stupidity, secrets, experiences, fights, arguments, jealousy, tears and laughter. I love youuuuuuu so so so so so much!


p.s : I don't have your newest photo so enjoy this one :*

XOXO, Widya..

0 comments:

Post a Comment