February 18, 2013

A Comfortable Relationship

It feels happy when I could found someone that I can be ourselves around, someone who love me and accept who I am, my silly awkward side and other serious side too. 

A comfortable relationship. It's the feeling that I don't care what I am doing because as long as that one special person is next to me then I'm happy, whether it's going out or just having lazy day at home watching movies and eating food. I cherish all these moments with him because he is the one I could enjoy seeing and being around everyday, someone I can turn to with all my problems and he will be there whatever happens.

Every conversation, hug, kiss, or whatever I always look forward to, because in my heart I truly love him and I wouldn't have it any other way. It's that relationship that though whatever happens, I am going to stick by his side and support him. It's simply that comfortable relationship where I can be myself and not be afraid of them judging me.

After all "love" is "acceptance" of one another regardless of "flaws" or anything else.

Alhamdulillah.

It's February. It's his month. 
I love him will all my heart.



XOXO, Widya..

0 comments:

Post a Comment