January 01, 2013

New Life 2013


Well, just like another years behind I have too much resolutions. But I will not write it all this time because I learn for making a priority. Also I'm afraid that God will confused what will He granting first hihihi. All I really want this year is only my graduation and then moving to my new life. This is my chance and I shouldn't be fail it. I AM WORKING ON IT so a huge prayers is worth :)

Anyway, I spent my first January 2013 at Bandung as I said. Yes, finally I'm home! Soooo much happy when I could be around people I love, seeing the firework and whispering I love you and our wish for the new life. Alhamdulillah.

I've been here for 9 days with my best girl ever Evi Efrina and really enjoying my escape. I wish I could hide my flight back to Makassar this Monday. I don't wanna leave home. Yet, some work to finish waiting me. Well, it's hard but I have to.

Before it's too late I would like to say HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013 EVERYONE. ALL THE BLESSED YEAR AHEAD. Amin Ya Rabb :')

Have a good new day, new year and new life fellows..
XOXO, Widya..

0 comments:

Post a Comment