January 23, 2013

Life is Surprise

This post is one another way to escape from my Ms.Word pages while I lost my sentence hehe :p

Anyway so happy today for my CURE sista! They already past one step of final test named Seminar Proposal! Congratulations you both Alvidha S and Nurmihailoa. Also for Meike, she was past this level first and now she's in progress to the final. Good luck!




Ah, so much cheerness and I feel blessed being with CURE for almost 4 years. We've been through many things, sad, smile, laugh, anger, and all.


One by one, we finally have to fight for our last days in a beautiful campus moments. Finis in blissful and proud. Good luck for us :)


Complete my happiness when I fad googled keyword "Summer Program 2012 FEB Universitas Padjadjaran"  and here's the result :


My design is officially appeared on internet, I never believe this happened! Thank Allah, You are so kind. Alhamdulillah :)

Hoaaam, time to take a rest. Have a good sleep people!
Good night, xoxo Widya :*

0 comments:

Post a Comment