December 14, 2012

Don't Give Up On Me

"I love you. I am so sad. I couldn't make you away from this pain. That should be me, fix all the problem before running onto your arms. But honey, the way you make me feel broken, the way you scold, the way you tell me the truth, the way you make me cry, for me seems like a country dude singing a love song. Sounds sweet. Call me selfish. Because by then I could feel you around there watching every wrong step I took. I need you to remind me when I fall, so please don't give up on me. I'm sorry but I couldn't let you go." 

I just can't describe how I love this man.

XO, Widya..

1 comments:

Direktori WeBlog said...

Blognya bagus, sista!
Salam kenal...Kalau berkenan mau ngundang untuk ikutan gabung dengan teman-teman lain yang sudah SUBMIT URL BLOG-nya ke Direktori Weblog Indonesia :)

Post a Comment