September 24, 2012

You Leaving On A Jet Plane


It's always feel nice when I'm with Aditia. He is kind of boyfriend "you could shared and talked everything with". With him, I never stop talked. I became the most talkative girlfriend, laugh out loud anywhere. He is a kind of person "Gosh! That boy! He's so gentelmen" which all girls wants because he could make you safe, calm and feel beautiful all the time he looks at you. And you will think "I am the most precious girl" at the same time. He had it all.

He is also a kind of "ceplas-ceplos" and "ngoceh" person, sometimes sound so mean which he did not mean to quip but try to talk directly. Yet,  I get used to his jokes. That's why I'm feeling comfort with him. There are so much topics to shared, everyday! We blather anywhere, so long, deep and fun. Oh dear, you will love his body language. The way he looked always, successfully, make a heart yelling "My God, he loves me so much!". The way he smile, coupled me gently, make up my mood, everything! I think he is a very good communicator, he could always, persuasively, had a way to make me blow up my mind and tell him all my secret then. The best part is "You could cry if you want to, honey. I am here for you."

I really love being around him, and I love when he arounds me.

This afternoon, I go with him to airport. Time has come he will back to work at Jakarta. But thank God the flight was delayed 1 more hour and never been enough for me. This is the hardest "see you again", like I don't want to give up his warm hug. I don't wanna see his back away. No. God, I hate to realize that I'll be in distance with him again. I cried on the way house.

I just don't know who to talk to now. I miss him.

Oh my! I couldn't back my tears. I loveeeeeee him. I love you Aditia..







"Now the time has come to leave you
One more time, oh, let me kiss you
And close your eyes and I'll be on my way

Oh, kiss me and smile for me
Tell me that you'll wait for me
Hold me like you'll never let me go

'Cause I'm leaving on a jet plane
I don't know when I'll be back again
Oh, babe, I hate to go"


Leaving On A Jet Plane - Chantal Kreviazuk


Love you :*

Thank's for reading :')
Xoxo, Widya...

0 comments:

Post a Comment