September 30, 2012

Save The Very Last Dance For Me

I know this is sunday, it means time to sleep longer than usual. Yet, for this sunday, I woke up in a very early morning. I have a fun appointment with my friends CURE to join "The Gangnam Style Dance" at Pantai Losari, but no one replayed my text so I thought that no one was really woke up this morning. 

It was impossible for me back to bed so then I decided turning on my radio. The first song I heard was Michael Buble, with his romantic voice, singing "Save The Last Dance For Me".


Oh my! I love this song, I have no idea but it makes me creeps. It feels like Michael Buble really ask me to join him in a dance, so I dance myself :)



"Laugh and sing, but while we're apart
Don't give your heart to anyone..
And don't forget who's takin' you home 
And in whose arms you're gonna be
So darling, save the last dance for me..."

It's true, let the songs speak :')

XOXO, Widya..

0 comments:

Post a Comment