September 25, 2012

Crazy Love

A song that always made my day. Enjoy this one :)

This is called Crazy Love. You see when the people is hear it on the radio they say "what the fuck"..





I can hear her heartbeat for a thousand milesAnd the Heavens open every time she smilesAnd when I come to her that's just where I belongYet, I'm running to her like a river strong
She gives me love, love, love, love, crazy loveShe gives me love, love, love, love, crazy love
She's got a fine sense of humor when I'm feeling low downAnd when I come to her when the sun goes downShe takes my troubles all away, takes away my griefTakes away my heartache, in the night like a thief
She gives me love, love, love, love, crazy loveShe gives me love, love, love, love, crazy loveShe gives me love, love, love, love, crazy loveShe gives me love, love, love, love, crazy love
Yes, I need her in the daytimeOh, but I need her in the nightYes, I want to throw my arms around herAnd kiss and hug, and kiss and hug her tight
And when I'm returning from so far awayShe gives me some sweet lovin', brighten up my dayYes, it makes me righteous, it makes me wholeAnd makes me mellow, down to my soul
She gives me love, love, love, love, crazy loveShe gives me love, love, love, love, crazy loveShe gives me love, love, love, love, crazy loveShe gives me love, love, love, love, crazy love(I need her her love, love, love, love, crazy love)
Crazy loveCrazy loveCrazy love
...Oh my God, thank you so much. That's beautiful..

XOXO, Widya..

0 comments:

Post a Comment