August 31, 2012

Blessed Day


Whatever happened, when you choose to put your heart into kindness and happiness then even the universe will give you their best from heaven. It can be through a surprise, greeting texts, or just a birthday greeting from your boyfriend's mom.

Everything feels delighted. I thanked Allah a lots. Because I felt  I'm surrounded by people who love me by their own way. By them, I grown up stronger, wiser.

Today, in my very blessed day I have a wish, namely I could be someone valuable. For my self and everyone. In every step I take, in every breath I breathe.

I realized, I'm not longer a child which only could cry when life getting hard. Today, I am a tough grown up girl, dare to take action, face every good or bad conditions, much greatful, stop complaining and responsible with what I've done.

Alhamdulillah, I am 21!


















So, happy birthday for all of you which feels the same happiness as I am today. Allah bless you :*

Thank you CUREmates, bunch hugs and kisses.
Thank you Aluppang's Fam
Thank you all..

And thank you for the bla bla video call greeting, Aditia! With your special birthday song.

"...happy birthday to you..you lived in the zoo.. 
with the monkey and the lion..and the monkey is you..."




I love you, still :*

XOXO, Widya..

2 comments:

Adityar said...

Selamat ulangtahun, Kacamata(dulu)putih :D
Maaf kemarin ndak sempat datang ke kampus. Hehe.

"I realized, I'm not longer a child which only could cry when life getting hard. Today, I am a tough grown up girl, dare to take action, face every good or bad conditions, much greatful, stop complaining and responsible with what I've done"

Amin. Amin ~

Widya Triayuastuti said...

Hahahaha it's okay bang, doanya nyampe kok. AMIN!! Trims, bang :)

Post a Comment