June 05, 2011

Happy Birthday ALIFAH PUTRI

Yeay finaly today my lil niece, Alifah Putri,  celebrating her birthday party. It was held on my house Hartaco Indah and  invited some of her friends. While me, as MC and also photographer. I love being in this party, seeing kids everywhere so cute.

Well for Putri, i wish you a very happy 5th birthday. Long life, grow in healty and stay beautiful, be more solehah, can't wait to see you go to school, devoted by Mami and Papi and the most important always in  Allah SWT bless. Love you :*

Decorations
Birthday Tumpeng
Birthday Girl, Putri
With graps and Grams
With  Papi and Mami
Beloved Grams
Girls
Kids
Looking to Camera
Baloon
Adia
Cutie Boy
Brother
Mama, Kak Kyky (Galih's), Galih
From Me 
Iss and Me. Cousinmate
Causins
Imel
Hmm i have a dream, someday when my money already enough then i'll build a kindergarden. I'll take care of it myself, because i really love kids so much :)

 See you all :D



0 comments:

Post a Comment